I was super exited to hear that I have been nominated for the Libster Award, and by one of my favorite bloggers Ana! The Libster Award is a great way to find new blogs that don’t have as many followers. I’m super honored and please check out Ana’s amazing blog here.
THE RULES :
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog
- Display the award on your blog, by including it in your post
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 1000 followers
- Create a new list of questions for the bloggers to answer
- List these rules in your post
- Once you have written and and published your post, inform the people/blogs you have nominated that the have been nominated for The Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post, so that they can learn about it!
ANA’S QUESTIONS FOR ME:
1) If money didn’t matter what would your dream job be?
I would love to become a Historian, the past fascinates me!
2) What is the moment you realized you should start your own blog?
It was just one of those days when I wasn’t doing anything, so I thought, I should right a blog! It was just a random sudden flash of inspiration that I’m so glad I had 🙂
3) If you could teleport yourself to a place, any place (real or imaginary) which one would it be? ( and yes, you can,after that, go back home 🙂 )
I would love to go to Narnia! I would actually rather go to Hogwarts but there’s no point since my acceptance letter never came (which I still think is just a big mix up).
4)This might sound like a job interview but… Where do you see yourself in five years?
At college making my career dreams come true!
5) Who is your favorite artist (painter, designer, musician etc.) of all time?
Chanel! She is the essence of class and sophistication.
6) What is the food you would never get tired of eating it?
Mangos and pot pie!
7) What task would you like to accomplish today?
Finnish my book report (which I should be doing now but whatever).
8) What is your favourite mythological or fairy-tale creature?
Mermaids, they are so beautiful and interesting!
9) How would you describe yourself in three words?
Cheerful, Courageous, and Intellectual.
10) Which fictional character do you most relate to?
Hermione in Harry Potter because sometimes I can be a know – it – all.
11)Who is your role model and why?
My role model would be my Dad because he is hard working and never gives up.
11 FACTS ABOUT ME:
1 ) I really want to learn how to sew.
2) Recently I’ve been getting really into arts and crafts.
3) I wish I was a better photographer.
4) I can bake a mean batch of chocolate chip cookies.
5) I am learning Chinese in school and French on Duolingo
6) I am currently on a no spending anything budget to save for a new MacBook
7) Recently I bought about 20 books and have yet to read one (but last night I read Honolulu for school)
8) I have never watched Titanic
9) I am taking ballet lessons and am a few years away from getting point shoes
10) My favorite drink is sparkling water and pomegranate juice combined
11) I really want to visit Maryland.
Shopgirl is so talented and takes great pictures. I love her DIY posts!
Sundlower Style has great OOTDs and great hair tutorials.
The Fashion Freckle has great photos and is so gorgeous!
Adventures of a Vintage Barbie is so kindhearted and adorable!
Flying Neon Lights has the most amazing fashion and travel posts!
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
1) What is your proudest achievement?
2) What blog post did you have the most fun writing?
3) Where would you love to live?
4) What is your pet peeve?
5) If you had to wear the same pair of shoes for a week what shoes would you wear?
6) What do you wish you had more time to do?
7) Where is your favorite place that you have traveled to?
8) If you owned a shop what would you sell?
9) What book or movie do you really want to read/watch?
10) What is your favorite dessert?
11) What is the best thing about having a blog?
Thanks for reading and congratulations to all my nominees!