I’m so happy because I’ve been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger! the person who nominated me is Izzy from GlitterforBreakfast who has a great blog with a delicious title (Y’all should check her out:). I’m super exited about this because this is the first thing on the bloggsphere that I’ve ever been nominated for! *squeal*
- Thank and link the person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate other amazing blogs and remember to comment on their blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them and provide a link to your post.
- (Optional) You can proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog,t e.g.: on your sidebar and also the blogger that nominated you.
Okay so seven facts about me . . .
1. I love music, both the singing and listening aspects.
2. Another music fact is that right now I am obsessed with the song dead hearts by stars.
3. I’ve been to China and Mexico and might go to Jamaica next year. For some reason I haven’t been to Europe . . . WHYY?
4. I have a ginormous sweet tooth that I cannot control.
5. You should listen to a band called Daughter especially the song Run (yes I had to throw another music recommendation in because you have to listen to them)
6. I am a bookworm that hasn’t read many books lately so is trying to get back in the literary game
7. I watch way to much television which I blame on Netflix (I’m currently watching Chuck) and some of my all time favorites include Gossip Girl (Blair Waldorf is my style icon:) and Make it or Break It
So as you can see I’m an ex-bookworm television addicted candy craver who is itching to go to Europe that sings off key and loves to force her music choices on to others.
So onto my nominees *drumroll please*
I nominate Ana from LOLformyteenyears because she’s an amazing person, a great artist, and her blog is pretty fantastic!
I also nominate Eloise Kate’s blog EloiseKate’sBlog because it’s one of my favorite blogs!
So thank you Izzy and I hope Eloise Kate and Ana accept this award! Have a great day!